Friday 15 February 2013

Recent Treasure - Buttons, Thread, Vintage Blanket & Coaster

Vintage coaster, blanket, thread & buttons
Anyone who knows me will know that I'm always searching for treasure.  I often find mine in charity or thrift shops. 

I thought I'd share some of my most recent finds with you.  If you're a regular to my blog the vintage wooden cotton reels will come as no surprise. I'm always hunting for those - they're so much more tactile than the plastic ones!  These fish buttons are particularly cute and the tiny mother of pearl buttons are just crying out for a project.  

You might be slightly confused by the blanket label - well I thought the blanket itself would be too big to show so I just included the label.  It represents fabric for my upcycling projects!  But now I have to confess - the lovely vintage coaster was a present - still treasure and still mine but searched out and found by another treasure hunter. Thank you!

No comments:

Post a Comment